Points of Volunteer Pride:
* Students are allowed to begin each day with prayer and devotion.
* Uniforms are not required, as students follow dress code guidelines.
* High school students score above the state average on all parts and the
composite score of the ACT.
* Students in grades 2, 4, 6, and 8 score above the national average on the SAT.
* In an average year, 95% of our graduates got to college and 75% receive college
* Our graduation rate over the past ten years is 100%.
* 6th grade students participate in the President's Educational Awards Program.
* Students in grades 5 and 7 are eligible for the DUKE TIP Program.